Without the generous support of company sponsors and individual donors, Boise State would not be sending any CM students to Reno.
“This is an invaluable experience for our students, and we can’t do it without our circle of friends,” Tony said. As department chair, he has seen firsthand how every dollar makes a difference.
Doing the heaviest lifting are the team sponsors. A million times thank you for believing in the students and investing in their future.
- Builders Mechanical (Commercial Team)
- ESI (Design Build Team)
- Idaho Youth Education Recycling Program (LEED Team)
- MarCon, Inc. (Concrete Team)
- McMillen, LLC (Preconstruction Services Team)
- Staker Parson Co. - Idaho Sand & Gravel (Determining Project Risk Team)
- URS Energy and Construction (Heavy Civil Team)
Huge thanks also to the rest of our circle, which includes alums, family and allies in industry.
Idaho Associated General Contractors
Knife River Corporation
Central Paving Company, Inc.
Coleman Homes, LLC
Rosendin Electric, Inc.
Rudolph and Sletton
The Russell Corporation
Western Construction, Inc.
William and Carol Deasy
Patrick and Bobbie Allaire
Smilie and Virginia Anderson
Ivan and Elizabeth Custer
Paul and C. Barton Marlow
Torry and Kim McAlvain
Kelly and Ann Newton